In June 2019, the 5th edition will offer bigger challenges and have you discover some of the hidden wonders of Québec such as Mount Arthabaska, Mount Orford and the Memphremagog Lake marina.
To participate, you have to:
- ride at a minimum speed of 26 km/h (peloton 1)
- ride at a speed varying between 28 and 30 km/h (peloton 2)
- own the necessary equipment
- pay the registration fees of $600 (possibility of 3 instalments)
- raise $1450 in donations (by June 1st 2019)
The registration includes:
- 1 bib and 1 high quality jersey -Lacasse
- Breakfasts on the grill (American style), lunches, dinners and snacks
- Lodging and transportation to the place of the departure
- Massage therapy and physiotherapy services
- Bicycle emergency repair service
- Lots of fun and guaranteed surprises!